To connect communities, local farmers and growers through educational support, common sense accreditation, local and regional distribution, and to ensure a natural approach to food production.
We have a number of innovative projects in our roadmap, focusing on developing an accreditation system for farmers, access to mobile services for the farming community, supporting communities to buy direct from producers, and creating resources to aid the set up of community growing groups. We can only do this with your help, however you wish to get involved.
- Treat everyone with respect.
- Act in the best interest of the PFFA community and colleagues.
- Work collaboratively and communicate effectively.
- Take responsibility for your own actions.
- Acknowledge we are all equals regardless of role.
- Remain lawful.
- Educate people about the importance of food sovereignty.
- Empower people to take an active role in growing and/or supporting the farming community.
- Commit to self-improvement/learning new things.
- Always do your best for yourself and others.
- Embrace an integrated approach.