Welcome to the People’s Food & Farming Alliance!
PFFA are a people-led initiative, focusing on supporting farmers and producers across the UK, as well as providing education to people interested in GYO and creating Community Growing Groups.
As PFFA grows, we will be spending much time in 2023 focusing on a few key projects that should support farmers financially and practically. Some of the projects we are working on include;
- Partnerships with established groups, such as the Open Food Network
- A common-sense accreditation for farmers
- Education/Training to develop more mobile butchers and Feed-mixers
- Community/Regional Buying Group format for farmers
- Funding opportunities for farmers
- Logisitical support for farmers distribution options
- Assistance in connecting farmers to their local community
- Models to support transitions from monocrop/mono-product cultures, to mixed farming approaches
We would be very grateful if you could kindly support our knowledge, and direction, by completing the questionnaire below, and encouraging any farming contacts to kindly complete and submit, also. All submissions will be anonymous. We won’t take any personal details.